Gus is a villager living in Stardew Valley. He is the owner and chef of the Stardrop Saloon, a restaurant where Emily is hired. Gus loves to cook and he loves to cook for other people. He caters most of the events in town.
- Gus is in the saloon from open to close.
"You're giving this... to me? I'm speechless."
"Oh goodness! Are you sure?"
Amethyst, Apple, Apricot, Aquamarine, Baked Fish, Beer, Blackberry Cobbler, Blue Jazz, Blueberry Tart, Bok Choy, Cheese, Chocolate Cake, Chowder, Cloth, Coffee, Cookie, Corn, Cranberry Sauce, Crocus, Daffodil, Earth Crystal, Eggplant, Eggplant Parmesan, Emerald, Fiddlehead Risotto, Fried Calamari, Ice Cream, Jade, Jelly(Blackberry, Blueberry), Juice(Tomato), Lobster Bisque, Maki Roll, Mayonnaise (All types), Omelet, Pale Ale, Pancakes, Parsnip, Pickles(Corn, Green Bean, Tomato), Pizza, Plum Pudding, Potato, Radish, Ruby, Salad, Sashimi, Spaghetti, Spicy Eel, Sunflower, Sweet Pea, Tomato, Topaz, Trout Soup, Tulip, Wild Honey, Wine(Blackberry, Cranberry, Hot Pepper, Strawberry), Yam.
"Oh, that's sweet. Thank you."
Blackberry, Blueberry, Bread, Cactus Fruit, Clam, Coconut, Common Mushroom, Coral, Crystal Fruit, Dandelion, Egg (Chicken and Duck), Goat Cheese, Grape, Hops, Hot Pepper, Leek, Milk, Morel, Snow Yam, Spice Berry, Strawberry, Wild Plum, Winter Root.
"No, no, no..."
Albacore, Clay, Cockle, Crab, Crayfish, Field Snack, Gold Bar, Gold Ore, Hardwood, Herring, Mussel, Salmonberry, Spring Onion, Stone, Void Egg, Wild Horseradish.
"This is absolute junk. I'm offended."
Bat Wing, Colesaw, Copper Ore, Green Algae, Joja Cola, Poppy, Quartz, Seaweed, Smallmouth Bass, Sunfish.
After reaching three hearts with Gus he will begin to send you recipes in the mail.
Gus complains about Pam not paying her tab. He asks the player for help. Pam comes and asks Gus for drink.
She will ask what is going on, and player will have 2 options:
- "You need to pay your tab off right now!" -50 friendship points.
- "The saloon is not doing well, financially." +15 friendship points.Pam will be somewhat upset but she will pay her tab off and Gus will give her the drink she asked for.
Cutscene video: https://youtu.be/k9-k9JifYjo
- "Yeah, I know a lot about the people living here."
- "That's one of the benefits of being a bartender."
- "Sometimes I hear too much..."
- "Are you much of a chef, (Name)? If you have a kitchen and some recipes, you can cook some useful dishes. Home-cooked meals make great gifts, as well."
- "Business has been pretty steady thanks to my regular customers."
- "If you want to make friends with Pam, you can't go wrong with Pale Ale."
- "Seeing the doctor makes me nervous...What if I only have a few years left? I'm not at peace with the world yet!"
- Egg Festival
- "I hope everyone's enjoying the food...I've been cooking for days to get everything ready. Fried eggs, boiled eggs, poached eggs, deviled eggs, scrambled eggs, chocolate eggs...you name it!"
- These blasted sand-flies keep landing on the food!"
- Dance of the Moonlight Jellies
- "Moonlight Jellies...I wonder how they taste? I would never try it, of course."
- Festival of Ice
- "Sorry there's no food. Just wait until the Feast of the Winterstar. You'll be stuffed for days."
|Bachelors||Alex • Elliott • Harvey • Sam • Sebastian|
|Bachelorettes||Abigail • Haley • Leah • Maru • Penny|
|Other||Bouncer • Caroline • Clint • Demetrius • Dwarf • Emily • Evelyn • George • Gil • Governor|
|Gunther • Gus • Jas • Jodi • Kent • Krobus • Lewis • Linus • Marlon • Marnie|
|Morris • Mr. Qi • Pam • Pierre • Rasmodius • Robin • Sandy • Shane • Vincent • Willy|