Fishing Rod Types
1. Bamboo Pole - Cost: 500
- Can be obtained through the 2nd day of a new fresh game, by accepting the invite from Willy the firsherman.
2. Fiberglass Rod - Cost: 1800
- Can only be bought after reaching level 3 Fishing status.Opens up the use of a bait
3. Iridium Rod - Cost 7500
- Can be only be bought after reaching level 6 Fishing. Opens up the use of "Fishing Tackle", few added mods to the pole to help you fishing
- Cost: 5 Gold , can be crafted with Monster loot "Bug Meat"
Fishing Tackle Types
- Spinner - Cost 500 gold - Craft: 2 Iron Bars
Slightly Increases the bite-rate when fishing.
- Trap Bobber - Cost 500 gold - Craft: 1 Copper Bars + 10 Sap
Causes the fish to escape slower when you are not realing them in
- Lead Bobber - Cost 200 gold - Unable to craft.
Prevents fishing bar from bouncing along the bottom of the fishing bar
- Treasure Hunter - Cost 750 gold - Craft: 2 Gold Bars
Increase Treasure find chance & fish wont escape while collecting treasure
- Cork Bobber - Cost 750 - Craft: 10 Wood + 5 Hardwood + 10 Slime
Slightly Increases the size of your "Fishing Bar"
- Barbed Hook - Cost 1000 - Craft: 1 Copper Bar + 1 Iron Bar + 1 Gold bar
Makes the fish "Cling" onto your fishing bar, works best on slow fish
- Dressed Spinner - Cost 1000 - Craft: 2 Iron Bar + 1 Cloth
Increases bite-rate when fishing